Holy Trinity Lutheran Church Scholarships
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church offers a number of scholarships to active members of the congregation to help defray higher education expenses, including special support for those pursuing careers in the church or in nursing and health professions. If you are interested, please review the information below and then download and complete the application form. Applications must be returned to the church office by December 1 of each year in order to participate in that year's program.
- Applicant shall be a voting member of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, North Easton, except for the Hilmer Scholarship for which an associate member is also eligible. A voting member is a confirmed member who has during the current or preceding calendar year communed at and made a financial contribution of record to Holy Trinity Lutheran Church. An associate member is a member of another Christian church but desires to participate in the life and ministry of Holy Trinity and has been officially received by the Congregation Council and has communed at and made a financial contribution of record to Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
- Applicant shall be a high school graduate and shall be enrolled in an institution of higher education.
- Applicant shall provide evidence of enrollment in the institution of higher education.
- Applicant shall be enrolled in a field of endeavor as required by the particular scholarship for which the application is being made.
- Applicant shall complete and submit an application for desired scholarship using the Scholarship Application form.
- Ellen Atwood Nursing Scholarship
Available to qualified applicants who are voting members of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church pursuing or engaged in the nursing/health profession.
- Ministry Scholarship
Available to applicants who are voting members of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church and pursuing a career in the ordained ministry or another church vocation.
- RO-MAR Higher Education Scholarship
Available to qualified applicants who are voting members of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church engaged or participating in post high school education.
- Hilmer Scholarship
Available to qualified applicants who are voting members or associate members of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church and pursuing a career in the ordained ministry.
- Complete application providing all requested information. Use additional sheets if necessary.
- Be sure to identify the scholarship(s) for which you are applying.
- Please return the application to the church office (attention: Church Secretary) by the annual deadline. This year's deadline is December 31, 2018.
- If you have questions, please contact a member of the Gifts and Bequests Committee.
Selection Award Information
- The Gifts and Bequests Committee will review all applications and make recommendations to the Congregation Council.
- The Congregation Council will review the Gifts and Bequests Committees’ recommendation and approve all scholarship awards.
- Scholarship awards will be paid directly to scholarship applicants.